Skilled Software Engineer
Specshell ApS is an engineering start-up entering the growth stage. Our product is a patented analyser system for production in the brewing and biotech industry. We are currently expanding onto new markets and are now offering a unique opportunity for you to join us as a software engineer.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Having multiple customers around the world, the requirements to globalize our software has increased. This is where you’ll play a key role, implementing elegant and scalable solutions to complex problems.
You’ll be working with business-critical projects, which includes system development, database maintenance, network communication, new technologies and their implementation. Additionally, you will get the possibility of working with backend and frontend software, data structures and data processing.
We are looking for the person who has a wide set of skills. You don’t necessarily look at yourself as a full-stack developer but aren’t afraid to take on new challenges.
Personal and professional qualifications:
- High self-discipline and able to work independently.
- Good at sparring with colleagues.
- Professional level of both written and oral English.
- Experience working with object-oriented programming such as:
- NET, C#, Java, PHP6+ etc.
- Understanding of mathematics, which could include:
- Data structures.
- Has experience with or knowledge of:
- Database structures
- Spring framework.
- Versioning and git.
- Agile methodologies
- Software architecture.
- Web service consumption and creation.
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you have experience with:
- Security (SSL, Encryption, Authorization etc.)
- Testing (JUnit, Karma, Jasmine)
- Cloud Solutions
- Build Servers
What we can offer:
- Varied and challenging tasks.
- Influence and a chance to work independently.
- Flexible workflow and a good balance between work and leisure.
- Possibility of company trips and customer interaction.
- Previous customers located in: Africa, Mexico, Russia and various places in Europe.
- Relaxed and social environment including features such as pool-table, fussball, lunch and a party committee.
Application deadline:13th of January 2019.